https://www.urban-balance.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/urban_balance_logo_transparent2.png 0 0 Urban Balance https://www.urban-balance.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/urban_balance_logo_transparent2.png Urban Balance2023-04-17 13:52:422023-04-17 13:52:42Meet Maddie Adams
Meet Maddie Adams
- How long have you been teaching with Urban Balance?
Since October 2022.
- What part of the country do you teach in?
- What services do you offer?
Currently teaching chair yoga and a blend of gentle yoga, yoga Nidra, and restorative yoga.
- What do you love most about teaching in the corporate wellness sphere?
I love helping to contribute to yoga and wellness that’s more inclusive and accessible. I love that my classes at Providence are also free to the general public! Yoga for everyone!
- Name one fun or unexpected fact about you:
I am passionate about permaculture and I currently have 3 Nigerian Dwarf Goats which I keep for milk and make my own cheese and yogurt as well.
- What are some of your favorite pastimes/hobbies?
In addition to permaculture and gardening, I love hiking, reading, and knitting, and I am a huge D&D fantasy nerd.
- How would you describe yourself/your teaching style?
Warm-hearted and gently welcoming, offering inclusive and adaptable practices with an emphasis on syncing breath and movement together. I enjoy making everyone feel at home, included, and radically welcome just as they are in my classes.
Head to our team page to learn more about Maddie and the rest of our team!