https://www.urban-balance.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/urban_balance_logo_transparent2.png 0 0 Urban Balance https://www.urban-balance.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/urban_balance_logo_transparent2.png Urban Balance2023-01-09 16:59:342023-09-19 14:56:59Meet Linda Spaulding
- How long have you been with Urban Balance?
I recently joined this past year.
- What part of the country do you teach/present from?
As of now, mostly on the west coast.
- What services do you offer?
I develop safety and wellness strategies including an injury reduction program called RAMP CAMP. I also teach a variety of group fitness formats and present on safety and wellness topics.
- What do you love most about teaching in the corporate wellness sphere?
Finding collaborative ways to engage, inspire and empower people to live a safe and happy life!
- Name one fun or unexpected fact about you.
My mom and I both got certified to teach group fitness together from AFAA in 1984. I was a competitive roller speed skater when I was nine years old. I am a big animal lover and especially love cats.
- What are some of your favorite pastimes/hobbies?
I love vintage cars and own a canary yellow 66’ V8 289 convertible Mustang. Her name is Eleanor Kristence named after my grandmother.
- How would you describe yourself/your presentation style?
I am a high-energy, collaborative, and intuitive instructor. I like to recognize and celebrate people’s efforts and create an inclusive class environment. My class focus is on function, injury prevention, and of course having a lot of fun, too.
Head to our team page to learn more about Linda!